Are you interested in helping build a solid athletic foundation for our next generation?
Locker Soccer Academy, a locally owned and operated soccer facility with locations in Gahanna and Powell is looking for thoughtful, passionate, and excited coaches to lead our indoor classes, camps and parties. You will be responsible for leading classes and programming for children aged 2-10 based upon our proven soccer curriculum. Soccer playing or coaching experience, and an education background are a plus. Coaching development and growth opportunities exist within this position.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading indoor classes, outdoor camps, parties, and other programming for active children aged 2-10
- Being a representative for Locker Soccer and our methodology within our academies and the community
- Being the primary point of contact for Locker Soccer families and communication upcoming classes, events, and more
- Growing as a coach and educational provider, building a positive relationship with sport that will last a lifetime
- Performing administrative and management tasks as needed including answering phone calls and emails, registering families, maintaining the appearance and cleanliness of the academies, and ensuring supplies and resources are stocked.
- Working alongside experienced coaches to provide a high quality coaching experience for children and parents alike
Apply if you have the following skills or experience:
- An excitement for paving the future for a new generation of lifelong athletes
- A love for sport as an educational tool
- You are enrolled or have completed a degree in an education, sports, or related field
- Experience playing or coaching soccer, and childcare or educational experience is a big plus
Locker Soccer Academy is a one-of-a-kind soccer program developed to provide a dynamic environment where children can develop soccer skills, social skills, coordination, confidence and self-esteem built on a solid foundation of fun. For more information on Locker Soccer Academy visit https://www.
lockersoccer.com/about-locker- soccer/ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is paid hourly and compensation is based upon experience. To apply send your resume and a brief introduction or cover letter detailing how your experience will apply to this position to email@example.com. No phone calls please.