With another session starting soon we want to make sure everyone is prepared for day one of their classes. Our padded turf fields, clean and safe facilities, clear boards, and age appropriate curriculum make preparations and clothing needs very easy for you and your child.
What your child needs:
- Normal tennis shoes – our turf fields are designed to be used with normal shoes
- Active clothing – whatever your child is comfortable in
- A snack – we all know how we get when we’re hungry, keep your kiddo happy with their favorite snack
- Water – all classes have a brief water break, and hydration is an important part of a happy and healthy athlete
What you need:
- A book, your laptop, or a conversation starter – both locations have free wifi if you need to get some work done, you can relax with your favorite reading, or you can chat with your other parents
- A drink or snack for yourself – Bring your cup of coffee and whatever else you need to be comfortable
Shin guards are not needed for any Locker Soccer classes, although some children do bring and wear them.
As always, if you have any questions, feel free to let us know!